[Ansteorra] Lysts Feast Reservations Take 2 ...

Maria Buchanan scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 08:13:12 PDT 2008

Please email feast reservations directly to
scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net.  If you've sent a
reservation and not gotten a confirmation, please
resend to the above address.  I've sent out
confirmation emails to all the reservations I've
gotten, so if you haven't gotten a confirmation, I
probably haven't gotten your reservation.

It seems that SBCglobal (my server) is blocking some
emails from the Spunky server at Dreamhost. That seems
to be the server that is handling Lysts addresses
right now.  We aren't sure why it's doing that, so
please just email the other address.

You can also call me at 281-433-0347.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion.
Lady Maria