[Ansteorra] Northkeep's Castellan Tales

Ian ian1550 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 12:47:16 PDT 2008

Unto all whom set eyes upon this missive, know you that when the sweet
showers of May have pierced to the root the dryness of Ansteorra and bathed
every vein in moisture by which strength are the flowers brought forth; then
shall the fairest rose that is Queen Vanessa also with her sweet presence
give spirit and grace the field and list, the warrior shall done his
harness, and bards make melody, where artisans ply their skills, archer and
marksman place a keen eye on the prize, so then the call to glory pricks
them in their hearts; then people long to go on pilgrimages to renowned
tourneys in various noble lands, as all do seek their own heroes paths to
fortune and fame. And especially from every shire's end in Ansteorra they
make their way to the Barony of Northkeep and its fair Castellan, to share
in the festivities among the many worthy who vie for its champion's honors.

Will you by chance or choice join together in fair fellowship for a journey
where all roads may lead toward great fun and untold glory at Castellan. It
fast approaches on the fields of the Will Rogers Scout Ranch in Cleveland
Oklahoma from the final day of May till the first day of June. The grounds
are spacious, where one may be lodged well. The hospitality and feasting are
the best and warmest like unto the golden sun of mid day ere it seeks its
rest. As Noble cousins share luncheon and the evening meal offers a feast of
plenty for a few coin...then do we say unto you rise early and make our way
to where you have been told. For a share in the fun, friendship, and the
greater glory which may be yours for the taking if you have but the courage
and honor to seek it.

With an end in hope we pray that we may meet under the banner of the sable
keep in the mighty lands of the Barony of Northkeep upon the fields of fair
Castellan.

For more information please visit our web site at:
http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/castellan.html

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan and Kelandra Carmichael
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep