[Ansteorra] Janet of House Morningstar, R. I. P.

betta ladylisabetta at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 10:43:14 PDT 2008

I have to echo so many of what others say.
  Janet was a wonderful person, and when I was a child she was actually my legal garudian for many a year so that I could attend work days at TRF with her and Tel, and events and TRF.
  Mundanely her and I were so simlar as youth we were both competeive swimmers, and divers, loved music.. and boy did we love to demo our buildings at TRF to build the new ones.

  She and Tel were my rock when Sean would be at his wrost to our family. She was always my safe zone. She is the one that would listen , and then share her experiance. She was the reason we in Ansterroa blumed back in te 70's and 80's. She organized TRF she made it such a fun and pleasent experiance to come and be a part of it. While she was in charge of the SCA out ther any given weekend we would have 300 too 400 people. People who came to the information booth was always greeted and welcomed and she would tsand there and tell such glories stories of days gone by. She always had her albums out there and she is who brough so many people into the sca.

  At events she was always willing to take that new comer under her wing and show them the ropes and find out what they would be interested in and take them to someone to work with them.

  When I was a child, I was always with her more then my own mom and seeing as our last names were the same many always confused us as family... well she is my family and will always be my other mother.. and my kids to this day consider her part of their family and love her.

  Jane't we know you are above us and still with us. We will all miss you and never lose you in our hearts

  Kimberly Smith / Lady Lisabetta da Monte