[Ansteorra] Melees on Sunday at Castleton

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 10:22:44 PDT 2008

The Bryn Gwlad War Company will face any challengers for chivalric melees at 9am the Sunday morning of Castleton.

We will have bridge and open field melees and there's also a castle and a ship that we may be able to play on.

We had a really great Gulf War this year, but that means that Trimaris will be stinging and gearing up for us all year.  Let's start practicing early.

Hope to see some big numbers on Sunday,

Centurion Uther Blackthorne
Commander, Bryn Gwlad War Company