[Ansteorra] A Time of Remembrance for Mistress Janet

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:51:23 PDT 2008

By the love she bears for Ansteorra, for Mistress Janet Virago Parva of
House Morningstar, and for Master Telbyrne Morningsar, The Lady of the
Steppes, Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame will dedicate this years Steppes
Warlord Tournament to Mistress Janet and offer a time for remembrance
immediately preceding the  tournament.

If you cannot be at Steppes Warlord and would like your memories
represented, please send them to me this evening - jhirling at gmail.com   I
can't promise to share everything but hope to express our sense of loss, our
joyful recollections and our care especially for Telbyrne but also for all
who have been touched by Janet's life.

Peace,
Ihon Vinson macFergus
Baron of Stargate

--
" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado