[Ansteorra] Falling down

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Wed May 28 05:13:43 PDT 2008

I agree with Othar- the act of dying has become highly negligent  lately.
Why some of my best performances has been dying on the field. I my  many years,
I have done alot of dying on the field.  But as the number of  the years of
lysting go up, the ability of my knees to go down lessens.   So, as some have
seen, I always have a contingency of populace ready on the  sidelines ready to
assist the old man back on his feet after my inevitable  defeat.  My only
problem is that as the years go by, I am needing more and  more populace to assist.
 This is not always easy to find the required  number of people to return me
to the upright position.  At one tourney last  year, even the king had to come
out and assist me.  This can be very  embarassing sometimes, lying on the
ground with no ability to rise to continue  fighting or to congratulate the
opponant for a well fought match.  It feels  like a poor turtle lying on it's back.
But, dying on the field, I do well and dying on the field, I will continue
to do.  Heck- perhaps one day, I could get a Sable Thisle or an Iris  for the
development of the act of dying in tournaments.  It could  happen!
Go get em, Othar.  BTW- Have I fought you before?  Your not that  same Othar
that I used to fight, are you? He had this very annoying laugh, but I  have
not heard that laugh in many year. No- you can't be him as I heard he  passed
away several years ago.  I really liked that kid. Showed lots of  potential.
Baron Bors

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.