[Ansteorra] Falling down

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Wed May 28 22:07:17 PDT 2008

You know, I've heard this argument roar on before... but I have to say,
Alden's explanation of it goes further in explaining the use of "dying" than
any other I've read. I have two really bad knees, so falling down on the
ground, or getting up for that matter, is never my idea of fun... however,
if it can further our mission and entertain the masses, then I believe it's
worth it. Well worth it.

The best way I've seen thus far for encouraging others to fall down and die
isn't a brow beating or yelling at them... it's to offer an award for the
best death of the tourney. Opinions on the subject may vary, but everyone
loves a prize :)

Ld. Thomas Logan Macleod