[Ansteorra] Graduation Announcement

Bhadra bhadradharma at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:54:13 PDT 2008

Congratulations, Lord Arnbjorn! Vivant!

Sabina

-------Original Message-------

From: Susan
Date: 5/30/2008 1:33:43 PM Beth
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Graduation Announcement

vmarsh at twmarsh.net wrote:
> Llywelyn and I would like to announce to the populace of Ansteorra, et al,
that Lord Arnbjorn Ulfsson, mka Anthony Self, will be graduating from Cedar
Hill High School.

> The class of 2008 will be commencing at the Dallas Convention Center at 7
pm tonight, May 30th. There is no limit on guests of the graduates, so if
you are in the area, you are welcome to attend with us.

> This fine young gentleman will also turn 18 on June 11th.
>
> Mistress Xene Theriane, OL, OP, etc.

Time passes much too quickly.

Damaris

--
Whatever it is you might think you have,
You have nothing to lose.