[Ansteorra] History

Lilie Rose Sinclaire lilyrose.sinclaire at gmail.com
Mon May 5 10:28:44 PDT 2008

Greetings,

On that note is there an award for non-period dogs and other beasts in the
Stellar kingdom?

I vaguely (and I mean *vaguely*) recall a husky-type doggie being "elevated"
at Estrella last year by the Queen of Atenveld and becoming a member of the
royal bestiary.

My memories of this are fuzzy though, but it was an award for a dog that was
not a period breed and apparently his/her contribution was merely that s/he
was a very nice dog who gave many pleasurable moments of fun to the royal
highnesses.

It was such a neat idea to include non-period breeds in the game that way.
S/he even got a scroll and a portrait and was in the procession.

If I recall correctly the order was not reserved for dogs, there were other
species in it too.

Does anyone know about this, and whether we have anything similar in
Ansteorra?

YiS

Lilie