[Ansteorra] History

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue May 6 17:12:12 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/5/2008 6:09:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
sueorintx at hotmail.com writes:

What is  frustrating, though, is to hear people continue to tell us that we
'shoulda  been here yesterday.' That devalues the experiences that we are
having now.

Begging your pardon, dear Lady, but you are mistaken.  No one has the  power
to devalue your experiences.  That power rests in your hands  alone.  The only
value that our experiences have is that which we ourselves  ascribe to them.
It is ill-advised to give that power away lightly.

Caterina

favorites at AOL Food.