[Ansteorra] History

Monalee R Kendall monaleekr at gmail.com
Wed May 7 13:00:12 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Actually I think people watched the fighting because there was nothing else
to do. At least in my early days in Meridies that was the case. No merchants
really, no classes and no A&S. But as I said that was Meridies about 30
years ago when heavy fighting was the end all and be all of the event's
daytime activities.

Baroness Genevieve McCullum de Caen
new to Ansteorra but old in so many other ways

On 5/7/08, Sir Morgan Buchanan <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:

> And even more specifically, the tournaments that we seek to recreate were,
> for that time, sports.
>
> Morgan
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jean Paul de Sens" <
> jeanpauldesens at gmail.com>

It doesn't take all kinds there just ARE all kinds.