[Ansteorra] History

tomjenkins tomjenkins at suddenlink.net
Wed May 7 14:02:27 PDT 2008

As a heavy fighter myself, I couldn't agree more. The more you have to stop
and call hold to reorient the fighters, the more it takes away from the
excitement. Of course, my knee might argue the point in the other direction,
especially when fighting against little energizer bunny types like my
knight, Duke Aaron Macgregor.

Ld. Logan Macleod
Western Region