[Ansteorra] Squires (straight from the field)

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sat May 10 14:10:46 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/10/2008 3:21:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
dreifuerst at gmail.com writes:

Baron  Gavin has taken the double elimination tourney.  My own case  of
pneumonia (along with the Prince's command) dictated that I leave the  field
of marshaling and return home.  Sadly I did not gather word of  the
preliminary results of the other competitions before I excused  myself.

Othar

Thanks Othar
  I too have been fighting either sinus infection or resiapatory  distress
all week with it culminating in my pricipal at school sending me home  Friday
morning when I couldn't keep my balance when walking.  I think the  kids thought
old man Bors had been hitting the bottle again.  I went and  got a steroid
shot Friday afternoon and it helped alot but I was just too  drained to make the
trip to Squires.  I had my armor packed, A&S   ready, been practicing on the
bagpipes for the bardic and even did a refresher  on my hearldry.  Probably
wouldn't have danced too well with my infection-  you know -balance and all.
With the steriod shot, I probably would have  been able to blow through the
double elimination round. Steriods- strenght-  steroids- AH never mind.  Hope you
are on the road to recovery and get  better soon.  It is hell to get old.
Good luck to all at Squires- I predict at least one knight will be made
today.
Bors

favorites at AOL Food.