[Ansteorra] A Death Too Young

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 12:26:49 PDT 2008

   She "is" a very bright star that shines in the heavens too light our path....in the dark....so we may see our way home.
   Gods' speed to your new home.....

Philip Davis <rasid.ek at gmail.com> wrote: For those not on the Ansteorra Anounce list.
Rasid

With a sadness we can hardly express, the Shire of Emerald Keep must tell
the Kingdom of the death of one of our own.
On Friday the 10th Victoria Witcraft (MKA Bree Breichner) aged 17 passed as
the result of a hit & run. She was a bright, beautiful, funny, and talented
young lady. She was an accomplished artist, loved dance, needle arts and was
a promising chivalric fighter in training. The family request that any
condolences be directed to Lord Kane MacClure at kane_51 at sbcglobal.net or
254-753-0502.
A viewing will be held this Thursday at 6-8 p.m. at Wilkirson- Hatch- Bailey
Funeral Home 6101 Bosque Blv. in Waco. Services will be held Friday at 11:30
at the same.

YIS
Richard fitz Hervy
Seneschal Emerald Keep