[Ansteorra] Pictures from Squires and Cadets

Lilie Rose Sinclaire lilyrose.sinclaire at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:10:51 PDT 2008

I think the pictures are all wonderful, thanks!

My favorite is the one with the kids playing in the puddle of water (#125) -
it's timeless. I think that would have been pretty much the same in the
middle ages. Take a puddle of water, add kids - they will entertain
themselves.

With all the neat stuff at Squires, this was the image I took home and told
my family.

Thanks again,

Lilie