[Ansteorra] History and dogs

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Mon May 19 17:12:41 PDT 2008

And don't forget Gelert.
1210 AD an Irish hound was sent as a gift to Llewellyn, Prince of Wales, by
Prince (later King) John of England, which hound was probably Gelert, slain
by Llewellyn under the misapprehension that the hound had killed his baby
son. Gelert's burial place gave its name to a town Beddgelert (grave of
Gelert).

Cheers,
Caitlin, Carolyn, Lyn, Mom, Grandma
When you swim in the sea
And an eel bites your knee.... that's a moray.