[Ansteorra] Fools and just silly people at Warlord

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon May 19 18:32:27 PDT 2008

The Chinese Fool Lady Xian and His Disgrace Day Papillion will be having a fool off at Warlord. We would like to make a grand entrance. We are looking for foolish things and people to help us
Xian is Chinese and if you have anything that would add color or fun to her entrance please bring it along to Warlord
Papillion is French and his things is Butterflies. Wings and ladies with veils might be nice.
Any and all musical  instruments . flags, silly.costumes and wench outfits. flags and strange hats, dead chickens on sticks, whales. almost anything that would fit into a Ren Faire.
Willow de Wisp