[Ansteorra] I know every "Viking" persona is going to want one

Michael Kahn Kahn at West-Point.org
Mon May 26 10:00:04 PDT 2008

Well, as one who really enjoys irony, I should have recognized it for what
it was.  I apologize for words that seem much harsher than was intended.
I re-read it and edited it several times before posting it, believing I
had managed to strike the right balance.  Yet here on Monday morning after
a weekend of great fun at Steppes Warlord, my original post seems harsh.
That wasn't my intent.  Please allow me to apologize.

  Miles Grey