[Ansteorra] Warlord Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu May 29 12:02:14 PDT 2008

We did not take a lot of photos as we were both busy (Pyro competing in the
archery contests and me Marshaling archery). I got more archery photos than
usual and less heavy and light photos. It does include HE Gunther's Laurel
ceremony (mostly by Pyro) and the other court fun. We tried to take court
pictures without a flash and had limited success at that.

The usual disclaimers apply. These are medium resolution JPG files with
little or no adjustments made (not even sharpening). I have 10.2 Megapixel
RAW versions available. I will also be willing to clean up, crop, and
otherwise manipulate them if you desire that. Anyone may use these pictures
for non-commercial use within the SCA with proper attribution either to
Caelin on Andrede or Richard Threlkeld. Other use requires permission.  I
have permission to grant the use of any pictures in these sets taken by
Pyro.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets

In service,

Caelin on Andrede