[Ansteorra] [Bards] Eisteddfod

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 03:15:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:27 PM, David Reynolds <
lucas_mor_mac_raghnaill at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Just to make sure, I plan my pieces properly.  If I perform my "best"
> piece, assuming it is adequate, I will still have at least two additional
> rounds so that one round can be an SCA piece and one round can be a
> documented piece?  Is this correct?

Not necessarily.  A person could be eliminated after the second round.  In
that case, not having one of the required pieces would not have any impact.
In order to be victorious, however, the qualifying pieces must be
performed.  Just for the sake of argument, lets say there are only two
competitors left after the third round -- one has performed the required
pieces, the other has not.  Depending on the caliber of the preceding
pieces, I may require both to perform a fourth piece or I may require only
the non-qualifying person to present his/her qualifying piece.

~ihon viinson macfergus, OL
Premier Bard

" The heart of the human problem is the heart of the human." Max Lucado