[Ansteorra] Heavy fighting at The Tournament at the Oasis of the Crimson Sands

Sir Giotto di Giovanni sirgiotto at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:18:29 PST 2008

Congratulations to Sir Hrafn who did shine in a field of 33 which
included many fine fighters, knights and dukes to become the newest
champion of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.  Many showed themselves well in
the bear pit style team melees. Of note upon that field were Sir
Ysvael, Centurion Eleanor, and Centurion Gavin.

My personal thanks to our list mistress, Mistress Saundra; the
marshals Lord Lochlan, Centurian Uther and Lord Lucias; and our
drive-by herald M'lord Bastian.

It was a wonderful day upon the field.

In Service,

Sir Giotto

--
We are knights. We are professional killers constrained by a code of
conduct that turns murder into both art and service. -- Duke Cuán