[Ansteorra] Trebuchet

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:53:51 PST 2008

Greetings!
A friend of mine has a friend who is trying to build a funcitonal trebuchet
for a class that he teaches (grade school I think). He is having trouble
getting what he has firing reliably. If there is anyone out there that would
like to aide by giving some advice and talking him through what is going on,
I would really appreciate it. Please, email me off list and I'll get them
your contact information. If you know someone who has built one before and
think they would like to help - please forward this on. Please, feel free to
forward this email and my information on to any lists you deem appropriate.
Thanks!
Lady Vyolante de Oporto