[Ansteorra] Fwd: Grouply Warning? -- OT

Carolyn Young caitlin37 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 8 09:45:57 PST 2008

I've gotten several of these invites lately from other lists I'm on
as well as Ansteorra lists.  I haven't been able to find anything
about whether the warning is true or not.  Does anyone else know
anything about Grouply?

HL Caitlin nan Cnoc Airgead
Shire of Gate's Edge

denarae at ...> wrote:

I got this from another group and couldn't find anything on Snopes.

Dena