[Ansteorra] Beaders do I have an offer for you

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sat Nov 8 20:04:02 PST 2008

http://old.medievalbeads.com/notes/VA_visit_notes50.pdf
On this site is a lot of info about Bezants. Thin metal foil plaques that were used along with seed beads and pearls. I have been making some and would like to see them used in a project. If you come up with the project I will make you the Bezants. Just remember that they take a while to make so  make it a not large project.
I was reading on this site that the nuns would take the drawings that the monks would do on parchment and bead over the pictures. I was wondering if you could use transfer paper and make a pattern for beading that way.
In return for the Bezants I would like pointers on beading.
Willow de Wisp