[Ansteorra] Proceeding from Central Regional Academy of the Rapier

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 10 07:19:58 PST 2008

I am putting together the proceedings from the Central Regional Academy of the Rapier and hope to have them available at Her Royal Majesty's Queen's Champion Tournament if you taught at the Rapier Academy or know of a paper that would be useful to people please have the author send me  (rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com) an electronic copy of the paper so that I can add it to the CD by Wednesday, November 12th.

Also if you have sent me a copy of your paper and have not received an acknowledgement from me please send it to me again.  Some emails get caught in the Spam filter and I may have missed yours accidently.

Thank you all for supporting this event we had a wonderful opportunity for a great learning experience.

In Service
Rhiannon ferch Cian