[Ansteorra] Tartan Help

Fiona the Needleworker danab-steppes at tx.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 01:49:02 PST 2008

Greetings everyone,

I am in need of assistance. I am working on a project, and am trying
to find 4 different tartan patterns. One of them I have a scan of part
of it, giving me the look of the fabric from someone from about 5
years ago. There are three others that I will be getting my hands on.
I need to know if anyone has knowledge of a way I can easily find
these fabrics. We need them for a function in Mid-December. I'd love
to actually get the fabrics, instead of having to use pictures of
scans of the fabrics as part of the keepsake gift from the banquet.

Help?!?!?

Fiona/Dana