[Ansteorra] Fw: Call for GW teachers

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Thu Nov 13 09:20:24 PST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zeiler, Fred" <fzeiler at aplmc.com>

No, that's not thunder you hear.  It's the approaching sounds of WAR!!

In the Herbal/Botanical Pavilion at Artisan's Row this year, we're
looking
for lots of hand-on classes, workshops, demos- anything a little less
conventional. Right now, you've got as many hours a day as you need and
all five days to teach it in!

If you would like to teach, ever thought about teaching, ever mowed
the grass or watered a plant, I need you to please let me know so I can
get
you on schedule, We need those  "novel" ideas for classes.  Even if
you're
not quite sure of what you  want to teach, I still need to get you on
the
schedule. So, please contact me.

The site booklet deadline is fast approaching.

Remember the more "hands-on" the better!

Humbly, Honorably, Herbally

Bantiarna Morin inghen Ruairc
(Joyce Zeiler)

jzeiler AT ar-digit DOT