[Ansteorra] Looking for a Laurel

Michelle Childers michellechilders at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 06:48:49 PST 2008

Well, I figured that a laurel could provide me with a great deal of insight
on my project - what I want to do, if it is period, the best ways to go
about it to make sure it IS as period as possible, etc., etc.

So of course, if there isn't necessarily a laurel available, I would be
willing to talk to anyone who might be able to provide me with some
pointers.