[Ansteorra] ACCEPS for Coronation extend through November 3 -- Correction

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:01:15 PST 2008

The event was originally closed on Oct 31st -- since our reports have not
yet been run I have re-opened the event for registrations.  I will turn it
off again late this evening.

If you plan on registering via ACCEPS please do so as soon as possible.

Isobail
ACCEPS Treasurer

In Service I Remain....
HL Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd