[Ansteorra] Nomis- Spy for Bordermarch

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Nov 17 05:23:03 PST 2008

Your excellency Santiago,
Once again I am betrayed!  I was hoping that my presence in this foul land of GA would go undetected but it seems that I was exposed.  I can only assume that the Goat Drop Stew
served at the Green Dragon had some "added" ingredients that caused me confusion.  I am back on track and heading towards our fair barony where the sun rises to greet my arrival.

Of further note I encounter a horrible smell that I thought could only be the odor of a tremendous goat herd.  As i got closer I could hear the bleeting that surley indicated a
large goat herd.  To my surprize I encountered the GA army massing to march.  The bleeting was thier attempt at singing and the smell.....well I need not elaborate.

The direction they are heading seems wrong to me but I am going to follow them and see what they are up to.

Nomis of Topaz Key