[Ansteorra] Queens

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 20:39:27 PST 2008

Don Brendan has already mentioned that HG Miguel was bestowed with the Queen's Blade of Honor and while all displayed much honor that day he displayed something else-generosity. I will leave it to those who benefited from these acts of his to tell their stories. I would also like to give praise to Don Dyrke who in the same generous way granted me a refight so as to eliminate an itch he had about our first pass, this act allowed me to continue on in the tournament and I simply wanted to say "Thanks", but wanted lots of folks to hear.
Robert MacPharland
Champion to HRM Elizabeth