[Ansteorra] A toast to a group of people who continue to impress me

Vyolante de Oporto jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 10:01:07 PST 2008

Thank you Don Robin,
I wont speak for the entire cadet body - but I will speak for myself. Its
the Dons and Donyas who serve so diligently that lead me to seek service,
its those that aspire to keep the SCA fun that encourage the pranks and the
often goofy rivalry.
So thank you for you're ever present inspiration and encouragement. As the
Dons and Donyas are unrivaled - so the cadets seek to be.
Lady Vyolante de Oporto
Cadet to his Grace Miguel