[Ansteorra] Regarding SCA names and Security Clearance

faolon at sallegarnes.com faolon at sallegarnes.com
Sat Nov 22 05:51:59 PST 2008

There seems to be a misnomer about security clearances that if you tell
them this or that it will be bad for you. When in truth most of the time
they simply want to know what you're NOT telling them and if someone
(usually a foreign body or agency) can use it to hold some over you (ie
blackmail you into doing something), so with that said and to answer your
question less than 100 words. Yes, put it down "When in doubt fill it out"
they will almost never hold information that you give them against you.

Faolon

ps: I've held TS/sci clearances and occasionally higher for both DOD and
DOS. Just so you know where my background is with this. Drat that put me
over 100 words.