[Ansteorra] Question for anyone who's got Security Clearance

larkinokane at suddenlink.net larkinokane at suddenlink.net
Fri Nov 21 09:31:34 PST 2008

I know that common sense does not necessarily apply to the government but your SCA name is the only name that a very large group of people know you by.  --a·li·as adv. Also known as; otherwise.
I for example have no earthly idea what your mundane name is. To me you are Sir John Paul de Sens.....
--
Shalom,
Charlie/Larkin