[Ansteorra] BAM

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 22:29:31 PST 2008

To BAM Coordinators, Volunteers and to our SCA Family,

Thank you will never be enough to say how much Santiago and I appreciate all that you did to help make this a successful Autumn Melees.  So many of you helped above and beyond what was expected in your coordinator position or just as a volunteer.  This event was truly YOURS.  You did it!!  You all made it happen.

To our extended SCA family.  It is such a reward to see so many enjoy our events at Ansteorra's Castle. Thank you all for coming and helping host our Gleann Abhann Family.  With the hospitality you helped us show we expect many more years of friendship and camaraderie.

Santiago et Elisabeth
  Baron & Baroness
            of
Barony Bordermarch