[Ansteorra] Question for anyone who's got Security Clearance

Soldier Grrrl soldier.grrrl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 16:10:47 PST 2008

My husband is going through his periodic review, and be was asked
about the SCA because he listed it as a hobby. He was then asked to
provide his Society name because any references from the SCA know him
as Ioannes, not John.  Make sense?

Helena Dalassene

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2008, at 8:51 PM, "David J. Hughes" <davidjhughes.tx at netzero.com