[Ansteorra] wInterkingdom (Correctly this time)

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 08:13:56 PST 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

    As the weather turns Northkeep's wInterkingdom event nears. Many hours of classes are planned and teachers from many parts of our great kingdom will gather on Dec. 13th in Tulsa, Ok for our annual wInterkingdom event. A wonderful feast is planned for the evening and a revel afterwards will be held. Want to teach a class? It's not too late. Sign up to come and share your knowledge at http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/Winterkingdom.html . There you will find instructions for signing up to teach, a class list and the schedule for a wonderful day of learning. Many classes will be held in the conditioned comfort of the class room and there will be fighting and fighting classes held on the available field on site, so if you have time and wish to participate, bring your armor and be ready to learn. We hope to see you all there.

Yours,

Centurion Angus Gunn and Centurion Ulf Arnfinnson,
Autocrats wInterkingdom.