[Ansteorra] Largess to competitiors at Three Kings

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Wed Oct 1 04:45:16 PDT 2008

To all the good Folks of Christendom
>From Duchess Willow de Wisp
My friend King Bela of Hungary has put forth a plea for help
The Mongol Horde is about to sweep down on his people. As a good and true Christian the Duke of Drakemoor is gathering a force to help His Majesty.
I as a poor woman can do little to help but I have pawned my jewels and gathered valuables to hire men and women to support King Bella and the People of Hungary.
I am looking for good fighters. I especially need archers.  I also need artisans, bards, horsemen, archers and volunteers.
I will also offer a piece of jewelery or other things of value to those who fight under the Cross of St Christoper and the Duchy of Drakemoor and will that will support King Bella. I have Bezants, amber necklaces, brooches and rare drink. I have fine glass mead horns and such things from the East.
Duchess Willow de Wisp
A true and Loyal Lady of  of St. Christoper.