[Ansteorra] 3 kings site question

Sir Ian Mac Baird ian_ksca at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 3 12:33:32 PDT 2008

Hi Cat,

Yep...there is shade...but you better get there early...its bound to fill up fast. The site is a county park by the lake and is pretty well groomed...we have porta-facilities set about to augment the perminent ones...might want to bring a blanket, supposed to cool off at night...all in all it is as good an event site as any, maybe a little better than most. Hope this helps...if you have any further questions just drop me a note...we are heading to site around five today.

Sir Ian