[Ansteorra] Old newsletters

Patty prand at swbell.net
Fri Oct 3 21:18:26 PDT 2008

Greetings Ansteorra,

I am the Historian for the Shire of Seawinds.  I have quite a few old newsletters from numerous groups and would like to see if the historians or seneschals from these groups would like them.  They are mostly from the 80's and 90's when we were doing the newsletter exchange.  I will bring them with me to Autumn Melees so a representative from these groups can pick them up.  Seawinds will have a pretty large camp so we should not be hard to find.

Here are the groups that I have newsletters from, some I have quite a few, others only one or two:
Ravon's Fort
Fynnon Gath
Elfsea
Eldern Hills
Bryn Gwlad
Loch Soilleir
Steppes
Stargate
Bordermarch
Weisenfeuer
Emerald Keep
Namron

You are welcome to email me at prand at swbell.net  if you would like to know what I have.
I would be glad to mail them to you if you will not be at BAM.

HL Caitriona