[Ansteorra] Trelac Defender/Harvest Festival...

John Kittles frmrtacp at msn.com
Mon Oct 6 07:20:15 PDT 2008

Hello all,
     This is a reminder of our event this coming weekend 10-12 Oct here in San Angelo, TX. If you need crash space, please contact your friends. Camping will be available at Gavin and Safiye's. The site is about 1/4 mile from where the camping is.

We will have the following events:
- Chivalric
- Rapier
- Thrown Weapons
- Arts and Sciences - must be a new item (created in the last year), something that hasn't been judged before
- Feast which is going to be awesome since I know the Feast-O-Crat and she can cook!!!
- Revel with a Bardic Circle

Check out the website http://trelac.ansteorra.org<http://trelac.ansteorra.org/> and click on the Trelac Defender link.

Hope to see you here.

Ld Brion