[Ansteorra] A&S Competition at Seawinds Defender

Patty prand at swbell.net
Sun Oct 12 15:24:38 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Artisans of Ansteorra,

Seawinds Defender the 13th is almost here.  Join us if you dare, Oct 24th-26th at our new site in Goliad.

As Seawinds current Artisan Defender it is my pleasure to coordinate this year's A&S competition.  I invite all artisans to come and compete to see if your name will be added to our long list of exceptional artisans who have held this title.  We have had metalworkers, weavers, scroll painters, wood carvers, armorsmiths, cooks and many more represent our shire as Artisan Defender.  Will you accept this challange?  No special theme, documentation is not required but strongly encouraged.

For those artisans that are attending Defender the 13th but not competing; would you care to judge?  I am in need of 1 or 2 judges.  I am one of the feast stewards for the event and will be busy in the kitchen.  If you can help with judging, please contact me at prand at swbell.net

Visit our website at www.seawinds.org for all the information about the event.

HL Caitriona
Seawinds Artisan Defender