[Ansteorra] Don Shamino in space.....

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Sun Oct 12 09:05:41 PDT 2008

Maybe it is time the SCA start reviewing the policy that associates SCA
group citizenship with zip/postal code.  Obviously it is quickly becoming
obsolete as the SCA joins the space race.  For once, I wish government
bureaucracy could keep up with progress.

Will Meriic,
who owns two acres on the moon... I got it at a steal from someone selling
bridges.