[Ansteorra] picture perfect

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 15:27:08 PDT 2008

It is beginning to look like this weekend will be picture perfect for the Bjornsborg event. The weather is going to be in the upper 50's at night, with a high of 80 during the days. We've had some rain so the ground should be soft enough to drive in tent stakes, and of course cut down on any dust on the list field. Gas prices are falling, I 35 south of down town is back to 3 lanes, Iago & Lucia are running the Tavern and I've made 2 new pub games.

So come on out and enjoy a 'picture perfect' weekend.

Lady Debora of Durham.