[Ansteorra] question on this weekend's event

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Thu Oct 16 21:07:18 PDT 2008

Well met Therasia and all our other friends in Ansteorra,

Dogs on leashes and cleaned up after are welcome at our event this weekend.

It looks to be a wonderful weather weekend. This site is about the same driving time from the
north (Bryn Gwlad et al) as our old site at Whitewater. It's a nice clean straight shot down I35
instead of the windy local roads to Whitewater. It should also be closer for our friends in
Stargate and Loch Soilleir. It is certainly much better for our friends in Seawinds.

For those considering entering the tourney, you may deliver your letter of intent tonight via
email to their Excellencies or in person at the event. If you truly can't find an artisan
sponsor, we will try to scare up a stunt artisan for you.

There are still seats available for Lady Bertha's fabulous feast.

Hope to see you all at Ursae Lyons,
Haraldr Bassi, Ursae Lyons II event steward