[Ansteorra] [Announcements] Renaissance Magazine Special-Repost

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Oct 17 18:09:43 PDT 2008

On Oct 17, 2008, at 11:56 AM, Giertrud Gyldenstierne wrote:

> I went for it because
>
> 4) My persona is actually from the beginning of the renaissance in the
> Dano-Norwegian area of the world.

huh? You mean there is another post-Viking age Norse in the SCA
besides HRH Gunthar? From the proportion of Viking Norse personas in
the SCA you'd think the Norse went extinct at the end of the Viking
age. :-)

Giertrud, or any others, if you have done any research on this era in
Scandinavia, I'd love to have articles on it to add to the Florilegium.

Stefan
Even just messages to add to this file would be nice:
pst-Vik-Norse-msg (17K)  1/10/00    Post Viking Norse. Sources.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com