[Ansteorra] Fundraiser - Please help!

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 13:26:30 PDT 2008

Feel free to mail items to:

W.C. Smith
2007 NW Taft Ave.
Lawton, OK. 73507

Thank you all!

In service,
Artorius

--- On Tue, 10/21/08, Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Mike Wyvill <wyvillmike at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Fundraiser - Please help!
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 9:51 AM

Do you have a mailing address for those of us who won't be there but are
willing to contribute?

Engenulf

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOODJoin me> Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 23:06:37
-0500> From: ksullivan6 at cox.net> To: wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net;
ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Fundraiser - Please
help!> > As one of her former apprentices, I will donate a nalbinding item
such as a hat, mittens, socks,or bag of the winners choice.> Mistress Alix
Tiberga> ---- Bill and/or Terry Smith <wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> [...]
not know, Mistress Anastacia Travarre ('Stacia) is ill and in the hospital.
She has been hospitalized for over a month.  Medical bills are piling up to say
the least.  Mistress Adria and I are coordinating a fundraising raffle at
Eldern's Samhain event this weekend.  Chances will be $1.00 each.  We are
also in need of donations for the drawing table.  The generosity of Ansteorrans
is legendary, so please come and support this noble and worthy cause.> >
> > In service,> > Master Artorius ap Carado
 c et Mistress Adria Lorelle> >  > > PS:  Mistress Adria is also
offering to do 10 min. hand massages for the paltry sum of  $5.00.  Again>