[Ansteorra] The Taming of the Shrew

Coblaith Mhuimhneach Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 23:52:52 PDT 2008

I sent this a couple of minutes ago, but somewhere along the line the
last part of it went funky; let's try that again.

Ansteorra's own Elizabethan acting troupe, The Baron's Men, will be
performing William Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew" after
Saturday evening court at the Barony of Bryn Gwlad's fall event, The
Tournament at the Oasis of the Crimson Sands
<http://coblaith.net/fallevent2008/default.html>.  They've already done
a couple of public performances of the play; you can read an in-depth
review of one on the Austin Live Theatre blog
<http://austinlivetheatre.blogspot.com/2008/10/taming-of-shrew-barons-
men-at-curtain.html >.

Tickets usually run $10 per person for this show, but event attendees
will get to see it for free.  (Or, if you'd rather look at it that way,
if you come to Bryn Gwlad just to see the play, we'll throw in the rest
of the event at no additional charge!)  Pre-registration for the event
via ACCEPS closes this Friday (October 24th), so hurry over and sign up
now <http://acceps.ansteorra.org/index.php>.

Coblaith Mhuimhneach
Webmistress, Tournament at the Oasis of the Crimson Sands
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>