[Ansteorra] Central Regional Academy of the Rapier

Deborah Wade rhiannonferchcian at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 06:38:52 PDT 2008

I want to thank everyone who helped to make the academy such a wonderful and fun learning event.  The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor and the Shire of Rosenfeld did and excellent job providing an excellent venue for us. The gate was reconciled before the end of the day and the hall cleaned. Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis worked hard all day to make sure that every class area had exactly what they needed and were in good condition.
We had plenty of room and H.L. Rixende and Don Robin produced a diverse and interest schedule of classes.
Her Excellency Elfsea provided a wonderful luncheon tavern.

Thank you all for giving me one of those special days when everything comes together.

Rhiannon