[Ansteorra] Trick or treating at Fall Baronial

Brett Chandler-Finch goldweard at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 29 17:58:17 PDT 2008

As Friday is Halloween trick or treating will occur on friday night during
BG Fall Baronial.   For all parties who wish to give out candy to the kids,
 stop by gate and get a small token   (Not sure what it is yet. we'll let
you know.   Probably an orange ribbon).    Trick or treating will run from
8-9  throughout participating encampments and areas.   We will have all
children participating meet at the theater at 7:45  and will begin at 8:00.
 We will need a few extra parents to tag along with kids on Friday.
For those bringing candy,  standard candy is fine  same as if you were
giving it out at your home.

Goldweard of St. Golias
Acting MOC

--
Brett Chandler-Finch
The physician heals, Nature makes well.

Nature Makes Well
8103 Brodie Ln. Ste. 4  Austin, TX 78745
512-233-HERB  www.naturemakeswell.com